Living a life
with...
by Kathleen

HELLO


My name is Kathleen and you might know me from my lifestyle blog, KA5THLEEN. If not, then hi! It's nice to meet you!  

I have decided to start out another blog but the reason behind that is, instead of being your usual lifestyle blog it will be focusing on the hidden side of my life that I haven't shared with anyone other that my family before. 

The past couple of years I have been going through a lot but haven't shared it with anyone publicly. However, I feel that instead of feeling ashamed or faulty because of these...'issues', I would talk about them. I would like to talk about my journey and the adventures that I face in the hopes that I'll be able to help someone out there with my story, even if it's just one person.

Here's to Living a life with... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg